HIM105 Ancillary Information Analysis
Develops knowledge of health care ancillary services, laboratory tests, and imaging services. English communication skills necessary. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Requires Mosby's Manual of Diagnostic and Laboratory Tests 5th edition by Pagana Pagana. Will not accept older editions. ISBN: 9780323089494
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||10828||-||05-Jan-2015 thru 21-Mar-2015|
Instructor: Judy L Osswald
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade