For Placement info contact 971-722-6255.
Attend a placement session to determine if skills are at appropriate level for this class, then register online.
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Contact Fran Bozarth at email@example.com with questions regarding the class. A MANDATORY Orientation will take place on the first week of the term in the Course START HERE Module; course participants will NOT be allowed access to the course modules until it is completed. Students who do not complete the Orientation for the Course will be dropped from the course during the second week. Contact instructor for time and date.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- This course prepares students for taking and passing the 2014 version of the GED Test,and for college placement. (Plan on taking at least two terms of classes to get to that point. ) Participants are required to log into the course several times weekly, to participate in course activities, and to do outside homework assignments. There is one required book: Steck-Vaughn Complete Test Preparation for the 2014 GED Test ISBN 9780544252349. This book is available at the SE Campus Bookstore.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learners:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learners. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
- Write down the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes to register.
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|30730 WEB »||-||20-Jun-2016 thru 11-Aug-2016|
Instructor: Fran A Bozarth
Tuition: $0.00 Fees: $34.10
For information, contact Southeast