ENG260 Intro to Women Writers
Explores women's writings and literary theory from diverse places and historical periods. Prerequisite: WR 115 and RD 115 or equivalent placement test scores. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- If you have questions about the content or format of the course, please contact the instructor, Gay Monteverde, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- BOOKS: A list of required texts for this class is available from the PCC bookstore. All assigned books are available at PCC's SE Campus on SE 82nd & Division. Please have all the books in your hands by the first day of the term. ENROLLMENT CONFIRMATION: Per PCC policy, you must log in to the class in Desire2Learn on the first day of the term or you will be dropped as a 'no show.' ADDING THE CLASS: Put your name on the wait list now. Then send me an email the weekend before spring term starts and I will let you know if it looks like there will be room to add the class. I will not add students after Wednesday of the first week of the term.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learners:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learners. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||27703||-||30-Mar-2015 thru 13-Jun-2015|
Instructor: Gay C Monteverde
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Extended Learning Campus CLASS