ED290 Sheltered Instruction for ELLs
Introduces sheltered instruction strategies that will modify content for English Language Learners in the k-12 classroom. Provides opportunities to explore curriculum development and the needs of the learner. Examines the impact of immigrant culture on the ELL experience. Prerequisite: RD 115 and WR 115. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||13695||-||06-Jan-2014 thru 22-Mar-2014|
Instructor: Tanya G Mead
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade