ED123 Instruct. Strategies: Reading
Introduces components of the reading process and techniques for teaching reading to kindergarten through grade 8 students. Includes assessment and methods for teaching students with special needs. Prerequisites: WR 115 and RD 115. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||11050||-||06-Jan-2014 thru 22-Mar-2014|
Instructor: Grace E Windsheimer
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade