ED119 Library Access Services
Introduces access services within a library, including circulation processes and procedures, interlibrary loan, document delivery, reserves, and copyright. Explores providing quality customer service, maintaining patron confidentiality, and working with diverse individuals. Prerequisites: ED 113 and ED 118. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||18264||-||06-Jan-2014 thru 22-Mar-2014|
Instructor: Lori H Wamsley
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade