CIS288M MS Network Administration
Second of a three-term sequence designed to prepare students for an entry-level position as a system administrator of a network utilizing Microsoft's network operating system. Focuses on the knowledge and skills necessary to design, install, configure, and administer a network infrastructure that uses Microsoft Windows Server products. Recommended: CIS 240M or instructor permission. CIS 289M may be taken concurrently. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- In order to perform the labs, students will require a computer capable of running a virtualization application (Virtual PC, VirtualBox, VMWare, etc) that can support up to 3 64-bit virtual machines running at the same time.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Required Text(s) Title: WINDOWS SERVER 2012 INSIDE OUT Author: STANEK ISBN - 10: 0735666318 ISBN - 13: 978-0735666313 Title: Windows Server 2012 Unified Remote Access Planning and Deployment Author: Erez Ben-Ari & Bala Natarajan ISBN-10: 1849688281 ISBN-13: 978-1849688284
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
This page includes limited results. See all available sections for this class.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||13911||-||06-Jan-2014 thru 22-Mar-2014|
Instructor: Frank H Roberts
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania