Offers a blend of practicality and theory on industrial, commercial and retail sales. Demonstrates and practices basic sales techniques, explores communication and motivation as they relate to selling and examine the function of sales relative to the total marketing program. Prerequisite: WR 115, RD 115, and MTH 20 or equivalent placement test scores. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Text: Fundamentals of Selling, 13th edition by Futrell, published by McGraw-Hill. Available in the bookstore.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||13800||-||05-Jan-2015 thru 21-Mar-2015|
Instructor: Cheryl L Konen
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania