ATH209 Cult Ath: Cult Growth & Change
Examines processes of cultural growth and change, the development of contemporary anthropological theory and the rapidly growing fields within applied anthropology. Ethnographic techniques presented so students may use them to examine the changing culture of our complex society. Prerequisites: WR 115, RD 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement test scores. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||13430||-||06-Jan-2014 thru 22-Mar-2014|
Instructor: Kerry J Pataki
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania