Examines essential strategies and methods for managing projects. Applies concepts to creating model projects using a step-by-step methodology, building project charters, and developing overall project plans. Explores incorporating projects into strategic growth objectives, using project management tools, and demonstrating project presentation skills. This course is the foundation course of the Project Management series that includes CAS 220, CIS 245, and BA 255. Project Management is a broad term that can include many areas of a business. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learners:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learners. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|31352 WEB »||-||22-Jun-2015 thru 05-Sep-2015|
Instructor: Mark J VanHeuvel
Notes: $20 fee. 971-722-6147
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Extended Learning Campus CLASS