MSD111 Workplace Correspondence
Examines various skills used to enhance workplace correspondence in a diverse work environment. Includes formatting letters, resumes, applications, emails, and reports. Addresses issues such as the influence of social media, and the impact of a global work environment. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Not required to be online at any particular time. Must access the course on day one in order to continue and not be dropped.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- No text required.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||40471||-||23-Sep-2013 thru 14-Dec-2013|
Instructor: Michael M Dolan
Notes: 971-722-6146. $20 fee.
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Extended Learning Campus CLASS