HIM128 A & P for Health Info Mgmt 1
Provides the conceptual framework, factual knowledge and analytical skills needed to pursue a career in health information management. Surveys anatomical terminology, basic chemistry, cell structure and function, tissues, and the following systems: integumentary, skeletal, muscular, and nervous. Prerequisites: WR 115, RD 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement test scores. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Welcome to HIM 128! This term we will be learning about the chemistry and cell biology that contribute to the functioning of the human body. In addition, we will examine the integumentary system, bones and muscles, and the nervous system. Be prepared for learning a new 'language' in anatomy!
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Textbook: Essentials of Anatomy and Physiology, 10th edition, by Elaine Marieb, Pearson Publishers (either text or e-text edition) To access the e-text, use the following Course ID: HIM128129STEVENS2013
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||43120||-||23-Sep-2013 thru 13-Dec-2013|
Instructor: Nora G Stevens
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade