ED259 Multicultural Ed: Applications
Provides an in depth view into multicultural educational issues in the K-12 setting today. Gain skills to develop cultural appropriate pedagogy, materials and curriculum in order to serve the needs of an increasingly diverse US educational system Prerequisite: WR 115, RD 115. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||44215||-||23-Sep-2013 thru 14-Dec-2013|
Instructor: Tanya G Mead
Notes: Only first class mandatory unless waived by instructor.
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade