CIS195P PHP Web Development I
Introduces student to the server-side scripting language, PHP, and its use in the development of Web sites. Topics include web server, PHP and MySQL database installation, scripting, techniques, database manipulation, user authentication, tracking and session management and e-Commerce techniques. Recommend: Completion of CIS 122 and CAS 213 or CIS 233S or equivalent experience; concurrent enrollment in CAS 206 and CIS 178 or equivalent experience. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||42082||-||23-Sep-2013 thru 14-Dec-2013|
Instructor: Jeff M Fried
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania