Lecture/discussion presentation of alterations in homeostasis, alterations in cellular function; and diseases of the immune, muscular, skeletal, integumentary, nervous, cardiovascular, respiratory, digestive, endocrine, urinary, and reproductive systems. Prerequisites: BI 231 and 232. BI 233 is either a prerequisite or may be taken concurrently. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||40964||-||22-Sep-2014 thru 13-Dec-2014|
Instructor: Hal R Sessions
Notes: On-campus exams requrired Date & Time TBA
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Rock Creek