ART211 Mod Art Hst:19th Cen/Europe
Explores the beginning of the modern world and modern societies in Europe and the United States. Examines and analyzes the visual arts to reveal some effects of societal changes, and to gain insight into our modern world. Prerequisites: WR 115, RD 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement test scores. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||43965||-||23-Sep-2013 thru 14-Dec-2013|
Instructor: Elizabeth A Bilyeu
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade