ARCH161 Residential Print Reading
Introduces methods to identify, communicate and apply information found on typical residential construction drawings. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- I am a registered Architect in the state of Oregon, and believe in creating clear, legible, information full drawings that communicate well to builders, permitting officials and all trades involved in construction.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- This class will teach you to read the language and symbols used to create the architectural drawings required for construction of a house. We use an online handbook written specifically for the course, available in PDF format. There is nothing to purchase. Each week, you will read a chapter from the handbook, look at sample architectural drawings, take a quiz on the material covered, and submit a discussion post. Each week starts Monday morning and ends Sunday night.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||40539||-||22-Sep-2014 thru 13-Dec-2014|
Instructor: Michelle D Mueller
Notes: Class meets once on campus: Sat., Sept. 27; 10-11:50 am
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania