AD278 Practicum Prep
Provides student with the opportunity to demonstrate facility with the documentation required for the A/D practicum course, and develop an individualized plan for success in practicum. Prerequisite/Concurrent: AD 101, AD 102, AD 150, AD 151, and WR 121. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||12055||-||05-Jan-2015 thru 20-Mar-2015|
Instructor: Tanya Maldonado
Notes: Meets 1st Saturday of term, 1:30p to 5:20p, 1/10 rm. CH 206
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade