WEB Distance Learning: Online Class: RD/WR/SS 44376
For Placement info contact 971-722-6255.
Attend a placement session to determine if skills are at appropriate level for this class, then register online.
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- This course will prepare you for taking and passing the 2014 GED Test in Language Arts (Reading/Writing) and Social Studies. Students may also work with the instructor to work independently toward passing the 2013 GED Test, or boosting their COMPASS scores for college placement. Please plan on logging into the course three times per week, and spending 6-10 hours per week on the course (course activities and assignments)
- Course Specific Requirements:
- CASAS Score of 221 or above, or instructor permission.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Write down the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes to register.
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||44376||-||23-Sep-2013 thru 27-Nov-2013|
Instructor: Fran A Bozarth
Tuition: $0.00 Fees: $46.40
For information, contact Extended Learning Campus CLASS