WEB Distance Learning: Online Class: RD/WR/SS 13253
For Placement info contact 971-722-6255.
Attend a placement session to determine if skills are at appropriate level for this class, then register online.
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Welcome to Online Adult Basic Skills/GED Reading/Writing/Social Studies. Please contact me, Fran Bozarth, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the course.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- This course prepares students for taking and passing the 2014 version of the GED Test. Participants are required to possess comfort with basic computer use and log in to the online course environment weekly, and participate in weekly assignments. There is one required book. Please contact Fran for a list of books you may use for this course. They are available at any commercial book store or any online bookseller. It will also be available at the PCC SE Center Bookstore.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Write down the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes to register.
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||13253||-||05-Jan-2015 thru 21-Mar-2015|
Instructor: Fran A Bozarth
Tuition: $0.00 Fees: $41.80
For information, contact Extended Learning Campus CLASS