WEB Distance Learning: Online Class: RD/WR/SS 25871
For Placement info contact 971-722-6255.
Attend a placement session to determine if skills are at appropriate level for this class, then register online.
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Please contact the instructor,Fran Bozarth at email@example.com with questions regarding the course.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- This course prepares students for taking and passing the 2014 version of the GED Test,and for college placement. (Plan on taking at least two terms of classes to get to that point. ) Participants are required to log into the course several times weekly, to participate in course activities, and to do outside homework assignments. There is one required book. Please contact Fran for a list of books to choose from that you may use for this course. They should be available at any commercial book store or any online bookseller. They will NOT be available in the PCC Bookstore.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Write down the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes to register.
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||25871||-||31-Mar-2014 thru 13-Jun-2014|
Instructor: Fran A Bozarth
Tuition: $0.00 Fees: $46.40
For information, contact Extended Learning Campus CLASS