WR121 English Composition
Focuses on academic writing as a means of inquiry. Uses critical reading, discussion and the writing process to explore ideas, develop cultural awareness and formulate positions. Emphasizes development of a variety of strategies to present evidence in support of a thesis. Prerequisite: Placement into WR 121, or completion of WR 115 and RD 115. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Welcome to WR121! Two text books will be required for this course. They are: _Writing: A Guide for College and Beyond_,3rd edition, by Lester Faigley And _Quick Access Reference for Writers_,7th edition, by Lynn Tryoka and Douglas Hesse.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Please begin gathering grammar and punctuation resources if you have concern about these skills.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
This page includes limited results. See all available sections for this class.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||41757||-||22-Sep-2014 thru 13-Dec-2014|
Instructor: Kathleen P Bustamante
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Rock Creek