OS250 Creating a Virtual Office
Covers all aspects of creating an office for a virtual assistant. Includes developing an individual business plan, analyzing office needs for furniture and equipment, creating a marketing plan incorporating a social media marketing strategy, establishing a fee rate range, identifying software requirements, planning a company website, and creating a file management system. Recommended: CAS 246. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||16175||-||05-Jan-2015 thru 21-Mar-2015|
Instructor: Randi M Barr
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania