MTH84 Introduction to LaTeX
Explores the power of LaTeX for use at school or home for mathematical documents and other applications. Prerequisite: WR 115, RD 115, and MTH 20 or equivalent placement test scores. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Please see details here: http://spot.pcc.edu/~chughes/math84.php
- Course Specific Requirements:
- LaTeX is freely available for every operating system; the class will guide you through the installation instructions, but if you would like to get a head start, please see http://spot.pcc.edu/~chughes/latex.php.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||28302||-||07-Apr-2014 thru 21-May-2014|
Instructor: Christopher M Hughes
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade