Explores quality control methods used in semiconductor manufacturing, including statistical process control (SPC), control charts, performance representation and capability measurements. Emphasizes computer manipulation of actual data for analysis and design of quality. Prerequisites: MTH 243 or MT 108, and WR 227. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- This is an on-line course requiring you to log onto the PCC distance learning Desire2Learn system. You will need to log on frequently to follow the course. If you register, be sure to log on to the course as soon as possible after the term starts. There is no on campus meeting.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- The required text for this course is Quality by Donna Summers. It is available at the PCC bookstore, and also commercially (often for a lot less.) Any recent edition will work.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learners:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learners. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|44273 WEB »||-||21-Sep-2015 thru 12-Dec-2015|
Instructor: Eric J Kirchner
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Rock Creek