MSD157 Conflict Management
Examines various strategies to strengthen organizational efficiency by facilitating effective work relationships and conflict resolution. Explores common causes of conflict in a diverse workplace environment and successful approaches supporting a negotiation philosophy. Includes uncovering hidden agendas, maintaining respectful relationships, and fixing problems using objective criteria. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||12040||-||02-Feb-2015 thru 06-Mar-2015|
Instructor: Tim N Alexander
Notes: $20 fee. Class dates 2/2 - 3/6 online
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Extended Learning Campus CLASS