MSD110 Gender Conflict Resolution
This 10-hour workshop examines gender and multi-cultural communication. The material includes identifying and evaluating sources of conflict and developing strategies and skills to positively manage and resolve conflicts. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- This 1-credit course will be taught using 'Desire2Learn', PCC's Learning Management System. The course examines gender and multi-cultural communication (issues in the workplace). The material includes identifying and evaluating sources of conflict and developing strategies and skills to positively manage and resolve conflict. This course is designed for students of Management/Supervisory Development: a preparatory and professional development program for potential or new supervisors and managers.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- No text is required for this 1-credit course. Reading material is provided through links to articles on the web and via the PCC library.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||45020||-||06-Oct-2014 thru 07-Nov-2014|
Instructor: Iris A Savich
Notes: Class dates 10/6 - 11/7 online. $20 fee.
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Extended Learning Campus CLASS