MM270 Writing for Multimedia
Introduces creating and adapting technical information and linear narratives for non-linear, interactive multimedia applications. Includes developing ideas into multimedia scripts, incorporating text with other media, writing narration, and writing for voice-over, writing for interactivity, presenting text on-screen, and writing concisely. Prerequisites: MM 120; WR 121, 122, 123 or WR 214; or instructor permission. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||21102||-||31-Mar-2014 thru 14-Jun-2014|
Instructor: Tom E Olsen
Notes: Additional lab time TBA
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade