Introduces preparing video and audio for Internet playback, incorporating the principles of quality video and audio streaming techniques and technology. Introduces adaptation of video and audio segments for streaming using industry-standard digital editing and compression software. Covers cross-platform/cross-browser projects on both PCC-provided and publically available user-generated content (UGC) hosting services to be tested for performance on Macintosh and Windows computers using various browsers and players. Prerequisite: MM 235; CAS 111D or CAS 206; or instructor permission. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learners:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learners. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|43016 WEB »||-||26-Sep-2016 thru 17-Dec-2016|
Instructor: Seth Bloombaum
Tuition: credit Fees: $0.00
For information, contact Cascade