CIS288M MS Network Administration
Covers preparation for an entry-level systems administrator position utilizing Microsoft server operating systems. Focuses on the knowledge and skills necessary to design, install, configure, and administer a network infrastructure that uses Microsoft Windows Server products. Prerequisites: CIS 240M or instructor permission. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||13320||-||05-Jan-2015 thru 21-Mar-2015|
Instructor: Robert K McMillen
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania