CIS245 Project Management- Info Syst
Study practical approaches for managing, planning, organizing and implementing Information Systems projects using modern management techniques. Complete hands-on projects requiring management of project resources, scope, time-line, cost, scheduling, human and other resources. Use Microsoft Project and other project monitoring tools. This course is one of the Project Management series that includes CAS 220, MSD 279, and BA 255. Project management is a broad term that can include many areas of business. Recommend: CIS 122, MSD 279, and CAS 220. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
This page includes limited results. See all available sections for this class.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||42963||-||23-Sep-2013 thru 14-Dec-2013|
Instructor: Mike A Mostafavi
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania