PAYMENT for your course(s) is DUE WHEN YOU REGISTER. Register and pay online or by phone: 971-722-8888.
DROP/REFUND POLICY: You must drop a course at least one day before the class begins to receive a refund.
Develop your skills in arrhythmia recognition, interpretation, and management. Self-paced; start any time in the term. Covers basic cardiac anatomy, physiology, and electrophysiology, as well as, revealing how pathology and environmental stimuli disrupt cardiac activity and effect EKG rhythm strips, including sinus, atrial, junctional, and ventricular arrhythmias. Includes an introduction to 12-lead ECG, providing the student with a basic foundation for future 12-lead instruction. Req. text, ECGs Made Easy (NOTE: student must purchase a new text that has unused access key) available at PCC Sylvania Campus bookstore, 971-722-4910. Once registered, and one week before class begins, you will be sent an email to your PCC email address with a link, username, and password to login to the online classroom site.
Call 971-722-6674 for more information.
- 0.80 CEU
- Write down the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes to register.
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|46224||Web||—||—||25-Sep-2017 thru 16-Dec-2017|
Instructor: Wes W Harwood
Tuition: $149.00 Fees: $0.00
For information, contact Workforce & Comm Ed.
Course details: CRN 46224
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the quick guide to Distance Education technical requirements.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learning:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learning. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg