PHL221 Symbolic Logic
Utilizes the constructs and techniques of symbolic logic to illustrate the basis for assessing validity in arguments. Prerequisites: WR 115, RD 115, and MTH 20 or equivalent placement scores. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||42932||-||22-Sep-2014 thru 13-Dec-2014|
Instructor: Joseph K Corrado
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania