ESOL153 Grammar 1
Includes the identification and practice of the following grammatical structures: subject-verb agreement, question and negation structure, verb tenses, sentence patterns, and sentence types. This elective class is designed to reinforce concepts in both oral and written contexts. Does not replace courses in the core curriculum. Prerequisites: Placement in ESOL 40/40N and ESOL 42/42N and ESOL 44/44n or higher. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||43610||-||22-Sep-2014 thru 13-Dec-2014|
Instructor: Annae Nichelson
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade