Explores women's writings and literary theory from diverse places and historical periods. Prerequisite: WR 115 and RD 115 or equivalent placement test scores. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- Materials are textbooks and other resources for a class. Click the textbooks to see which textbooks you'll need for that class.
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|15454||Web||—||—||09-Jan-2017 thru 25-Mar-2017|
Instructor: Gay C Monteverde
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact the department at 971-722-6281 (Office) or 971-722-6255 (Office) or 971-722-6145 (Dept Chair).
Course details: CRN 15454
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the quick guide to Distance Education technical requirements.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learning:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learning. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
Proctored exams and activities:
There are no proctored exams and activities.
Other in-person and on-campus activities:
There are no other in-person and on-campus activities.
Dependable access to a computer and the Internet.
Students should purchase the texts before the term starts. They are available at PCC's SE campus bookstore, but you may request they be delivered to one of the other campus bookstores or mailed to you (contact the bookstore to arrange this). However, the first assignment based on a reading is due the second week of the term and you do not have time to wait for a book to be delivered so please plan ahead. If you discover a book is not in stock, contact the instructor immediately. Students who do not live locally should order texts well ahead of time. If finances are tight, buy these books first: "The Arabian Nights," "Pride and Prejudice," and the Diana Hacker "Pocket Style Manual."
The syllabus for the class is posted online and will be available as soon as you have access to D2L. Please read through it and contact the instructor if you have any questions.
Students must log in to the class on the first day of the term or contact the instructor if you will be unable to do so. Students who do not check in will be dropped as "no shows" to make room for students on the wait list who want to add the class.
If you have questions, feel free to contact me at email@example.com. I look forward to working with you this term.