Introduces techniques and skills necessary to elevate your website to the number one position in a search through the use of up-to-date concepts for optimizing the searchability of web pages on the Internet. Introduces the creation of a tailored Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategy, including on-page and off-page search engine optimization, META data research and analysis, traffic generation, online tools and SEO software. Covers client side SEO. Prerequisite: CAS 111D or CAS 111E or CAS 206 or instructor permission. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learners:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learners. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|34929 WEB »||-||22-Jun-2015 thru 22-Aug-2015|
Instructor: Susan T Watson
Notes: 9wk WEB Course Starts 6/23
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade