WEB Distance Learning: Online Class: RD/WR/SS 13828
For Placement info contact 971-722-6255.
Attend a placement session to determine if skills are at appropriate level for this class, then register online.
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Please contact the instructor,Fran Bozarth at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions regarding the course.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- This course prepares students for taking and passing the 2014 version of the GED Test. Participants are required to log in to the online course environment and participate in weekly assignments. There is one required book. Please locate Lincoln: How Abraham Lincoln Ended Slavery in America by Harold Holzer. It should be available at any commercial book store or any online bookseller. It will not be in the PCC Bookstore.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Write down the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes to register.
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||13828||-||06-Jan-2014 thru 14-Mar-2014|
Instructor: Fran A Bozarth
Tuition: $0.00 Fees: $46.40
For information, contact Extended Learning Campus CLASS