RE116 Real Estate Finance
Methods for financing the acquisition and transfer of real property. Emphasizes the mortgage market, lending instruments, foreclosures and remedies, governmental loan programs, private loan programs, loan applications, appraisals and closings. Satisfies Oregon Real Estate pre-licensing requirements. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
This page includes limited results. See all available sections for this class.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||30133||-||24-Jun-2013 thru 07-Sep-2013|
Instructor: Gary J Calvert
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania