CIS243 E-Commerce Information Systems
Encompasses the multi-faceted aspects of e-commerce information systems. Combines study of network, database and programming concepts with hands on skills. Provides a framework for the analysis of information system based e-commerce solutions to issues surrounding B2B, B2C, and intra-organizational trade. Provides a solid background in critical issues and technologies related to e-commerce. Recommended: CIS 120 and one programming class or instructor permission. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||40801||-||22-Sep-2014 thru 13-Dec-2014|
Instructor: Dan M Heinig
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania