CIS178 Applied Internet Concepts
Introduces the Internet from a user's perspective, with emphasis on productive, professional access. Topics include how to connect to the Internet, how to communicate with others, how to find and share information productively, as well as educational, business and social issues related to the Internet. Recommended: CIS 120 or instructor permission. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||10380||-||05-Jan-2015 thru 21-Mar-2015|
Instructor: Mike A Mostafavi
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania