CG147 Decision Making
Introduces the concept of decision making in both personal and professional environments. Includes an overview of goal setting and decision making models. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- No Required Textbook.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||14076||-||05-Jan-2015 thru 01-Feb-2015|
Instructor: Craig R Wickenberg
Notes: Online section - meets 5 weeks only.
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Rock Creek