CAS137 Basic Web Design Skills/Adobe
Introduces the basic features of Adobe Creative Suite, producing a simple, multi-page website using Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Flash, Fireworks, Bridge, and Acrobat. Develops familiarity with the web design process. Includes basic web terminology, uploading pages to a server (FTP), and optimizing graphics. Recommended: CAS 133 or equivalent file management and word processing experience; placement into RD 115 and WR 115. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Registered students must check-in prior to the first Friday of the term or you will be dropped from the course. This course will be using Desire2Learn, our Learning Management Software at PCC that is used to deliver online courses. To login to your course, please go to: https://my.pcc.edu and click on the Desire2Learn login link on the left of your MyPCC homepage.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Students are required to have access to Adobe Creative Cloud. Information about subscribing to Adobe CC will be available during the first week of class. If you are unable to subscribe to the software, it is available in the Computer Labs on the Rock Creek, Sylvania, and Cascade campuses. You will need to plan on visiting the lab regularly throughout the course if you do not subscribe to Adobe CC.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||46478||-||22-Sep-2014 thru 13-Dec-2014|
Instructor: Amy E Clubb
Notes: Adobe CC
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Rock Creek