MSD222 Human Resource Mgt: Personnel
Examines the basic responsibilities and concepts for managing the Human Resources function in an organization, such as: Integrating HR into the overall organization's objectives, basic HR laws, job analysis and planning, and recruitment and selection practices. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Examines the basic responsibilities and concepts for managing the Human Resources function in an organization, such as: Integrating HR into the overall organization's objectives, basic HR laws, job analysis and planning, and recruitment and selection practices. Audit available.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Charge student activity fee, Charge technology fee, Professional Tech:100 or above, One Credit Workshop. No text required.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learners:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learners. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||20896||-||30-Mar-2015 thru 13-Jun-2015|
Instructor: Joseph J Hernandez
Notes: 971-722-6146. $20 fee.
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Extended Learning Campus CLASS