MSD192A Project Management
Provides both the tools and behavioral skills necessary to manage any project successfully. All steps of the project cycle are modeled with opportunities for participants to practice each step. Participants will learn to increase productivity, present a project activity plan using professional tools and develop project team building skills. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||12384||-||02-Feb-2015 thru 06-Mar-2015|
Instructor: Mark J VanHeuvel
Notes: $20 fee. Class dates 2/2 - 3/6 online
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Extended Learning Campus CLASS