MSD123A Innovation and New Products
Examines the impact of change, innovation, and technology on an organization's ability to thrive and be competitive. Explores innovation which involves the actions and activities of people directed at changing their organizations and their business environments. Introduces how to create a comprehensive business proposal for innovation, which addresses either strategic or tactical objectives of the organization. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Welcome to MSD 123A. Innovation in the workplace is critical to competing in a global environment. Team members are working in multiple project work environments and operate in many situations where customers demand high level performance.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Basic skills in using wordprocessing or presentation software.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learners:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learners. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||24432||-||20-Apr-2015 thru 22-May-2015|
Instructor: Mark J VanHeuvel
Notes: Class meets 4/20 - 5/22 online. $20 fee.
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Extended Learning Campus CLASS