MP110 Basic Medical Terminology 2
Reviews in depth the basic body systems and medical terminology taught in MP 109. Expands knowledge to include prefixes, suffixes, root words, abbreviations, conditions, symptoms and procedure terms used in oncology, psychiatry, radiology and nuclear medicine. Recommend: RD 90 and WR 90. Prerequisite: MP 109 Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||29512||-||01-Apr-2013 thru 14-Jun-2013|
Instructor: Scott A Cooper
Notes: Last time offered. MP 111 will replace both MP 109 & MP 110.
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade