Examines the lives of women in terms of family relations, religion, culture, sexuality and reproduction, and work roles, as well as educational opportunities and social reform activities. Explores diversity in terms of class, race, ethnicity, legal status, and region. History courses are non-sequential and may be taken in any term and in any order. Prerequisites: WR 115, RD 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement test scores. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Hst 204 is entirely online; there is no on campus requirement. The required 2 textbooks are packaged together WOMEN AND THE MAKING OF AMER. VOL 1 PK Author BUHLE Edition 2009
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learners:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learners. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|16823 WEB »||-||04-Jan-2016 thru 19-Mar-2016|
Instructor: Cathy J Alzner
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania