HIM290 Health Information Tech 3
Examines and develops skills for training healthcare teams, healthcare entities, and consumers on health information. Project management and the management of change in relation to health information management are also covered. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||22126||-||01-Apr-2013 thru 14-Jun-2013|
Instructor: Ann V Wenning
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade