Covers appropriate drug uses, effects, dangers, and precautions; routes of administration. Reviews common prescription abbreviations, forms of medications and basic drug categories. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Textbook Requirement: Essentials of Pharmacology for Health Occupations 6th edition ISBN: 9781435480339
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||20874||-||31-Mar-2014 thru 14-Jun-2014|
Instructor: Judy L Osswald
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade