ED111 Collection Development
Introduces to the selection and evaluation of library materials with a focus on library standards, collection development policies, censorship, intellectual freedom, and copyright. Explores assessment of print and electronic resources, user needs, and selection tools. Prerequisites: ED 113 and CAS 133. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||18263||-||06-Jan-2014 thru 22-Mar-2014|
Instructor: Lori H Wamsley
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade