ED251 Overview Exceptional Learner
Introduction to diverse conditions of students with special needs in public schools. Identifies and defines the following disabilities: learning disabilities, emotional and behavior disorders, mental retardation, severe and multiple disabilities, autism, health impairments, physical disabilities, communication disorders, vision impairments, hearing loss, and traumatic brain injury. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||21567||-||01-Apr-2013 thru 15-Jun-2013|
Instructor: Laraine R Adams
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade