CIS234J Java Programming III
Learn to use Java/J2EE to build scalable n-tiered web applications. Covers servlets, JSP, JDBC database connectivity, Enterprise JavaBeans, and SOAP Web Services Technologies. Learn advanced Apache Tomcat web server configuration including how to secure web resources, authenticate users and mask URLs. Recommended: CIS 233J or instructor permission. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- No textbook to buy (freely available online)
- No tests or quizzes
- 10 programming assignments (1 per week)
- Eclipse IDE
- Java EE Web Applications & Tomcat Server
- Servlets & Filters
- JavaServer Pages & JavaBeans
- JavaServer Faces, Facelets & ManagedBeans
- Java XML & XSLT
- MySQL & JDBC
- JNDI & JDBC DataSources
- Java Web Services & GlassFish Server
- Enterprise JavaBeans
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||21953||-||31-Mar-2014 thru 14-Jun-2014|
Instructor: Walter Lara
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania